Below are letters that Congressman Scott has led or signed on to in the 115th Congress:
- April 4, 2017 | Letter to President Trump urging him to reconsider budget cuts to the EPA's Geographic Programs
- March 8, 2017 | Letter to Vice President Pence regarding investigation into voting irregularities during the 2016 presidential election
- March 2, 2017 | Letter to Senate Finance Committee Chairman Orrin Hatch and House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Kevin Brady regarding President Trump's Tax Returns
- February 27, 2017 | Letter to President Trump on preserving the Iran Nuclear Agreement
- February 23, 2017 | Letter to Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, and FBI Director James Comey regarding anonymous bomb threats made against Jewish Community Centers
- February 23, 2017 | Letter to President Trump requesting funding for the Chesapeake Bay Program in his Fiscal Year 2018 Budget
- February 10, 2017 | Letter to Acting Secretary of the Navy Stackley on Fedearl Hiring Freeze Exemption for Public Shipyards
- February 9, 2017 | Letter to President Trump on need to preserve the Department of Commerce's Manufacturing Extension Partnership and the Economic Development Administration programs.
- February 8, 2017 | Letter to President Trump regarding his allegations of voter fraud in the 2016 Presidential Election.
- February 3, 2017 | Letter to Homeland Security Secretary Kelly on issues at Dulles International Airport and adherence to court orders staying President Trump's immigration executive order and providing access to counsel for legal permanent residents.
- February 2, 2017 | Letter to President Trump regarding concerns with the appointment of Steve Bannon to the National Security Council.
- February 1, 2017 | Letter to the Government Accountability Office requesting investigation on the circumstances surrounding the process through which President Trump's immigration executive order was drafted, evaluated, and issued.
- January 31, 2017 | Letter to President Trump requesting funding in the President's Fiscal Year 2018 budget for harbor maintenance programs.
- January 31, 2017 | Letter to the Chair of the Federal Reserve System regarding the importance of promoting minority, gender and occupational diversity among senior leadership at the Federal Reserve.
- January 27, 2017 | Letter to Defense Secretary Mattis requesting that federal civilian positions at the nation's four public shipyards be exempt from President Trump's federal hiring freeze.
- January 24, 2017 | Letter to President Trump regarding his consideration of removing the Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
- January 17, 2017 | Letter to President-elect Trump requesting funding for algal bloom reserach in his Fiscal Year 2018 budget.
- January 9, 2017 | Letter to President-elect Trump requesting that he reconsider his proposal to implement a federal hiring freeze.